Delivery and Returns
Delivery time frames depend on the item that is purchased. For most bed models and furniture we aim to deliver between 5 and 10 days. Our New Zealand made beds are all made to order and the delivery time frame is between 15-20 working days.
When products are ready to be delivered, our standard delivery process is as follows:
- We contact the customer to advise that their products are ready to be delivered.
- We advise the customer of any outstanding balance on the order, and arrange payment by credit-card over the phone; by internet banking; or in store.
- Once payment is confirmed, we pass on details to our preferred freight carriers, who will contact the customer within the delivery time frame.
- Our preferred carrier will discuss available delivery windows; agree a date with the customer; and confirm with a phone call to the customer on the day of delivery.
- Our free delivery option is for North Island Metro areas only and excludes rural areas, Waiheke and Stewart Island and requires reasonable truck access on public sealed roads. If unsure, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com for further information.
- Our free delivery option is available for South Island Metro areas on selected products. If unsure, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the customer’s responsibility to advise of any difficult access prior to delivery being attempted, and additional freight charges may be incurred for difficult access.
The customer will be asked to sign for products received. Our preferred freight carriers will allow reasonable time to inspect products before signing. It is your responsibility to accept and sign for product arriving in good condition. Damage must be notified to us within 2 days of delivery.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER:
For most small to medium sized items our carrier will be NZ Post. Once your item has been shipped you will receive a notifications email with the shipping reference number. All NZ Post deliveries can be tracked and traced.
For large items such as beds and furniture we use a specialist transport company. Deliveries for these items are generally between Monday and Friday and made during normal business hours.
Someone must be able to sign for the delivery. Please make sure someone is available to receive your delivery and advise us of any special delivery details in the notes sections of your order.
If you have not received your order within the time frame, please call us on 06 8782202 and we will be able to follow up your order.
Mattress Warehouse offers a return policy in line with the Consumer Guarantees Act. This means that if a customer wishes to return products due to a change of mind regarding their purchase, there is no legal requirement for a return to be accepted, or a refund or a credit to be issued. We advise customers to select carefully, and if unsure, to view our products at one of our stores prior to making purchase. With any warranty issue, our dedicated after-sales team will be happy to help – they can be contacted at email@example.com
For full terms relating to returns – please refer to terms and conditions of sale.