60 Night Trial Terms
MATTRESS WAREHOUSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – 60 NIGHT TRIAL
- Valid on selected mattresses priced $999 and over.
- A Protect-A-Bed mattress protector must be purchased with the mattress at time of purchase and be used during the trial period.
- Customers must sleep on the mattress for a minimum of 14 nights to qualify for an exchange as it often takes your body this long to adjust to a new, more supportive mattress.
- In the case of an exchange the customer will be responsible for any difference in pricing. Customers who choose to exchange for a model more expensive than the one originally purchased must pay the difference in price. The price of the exchange will be the ticketed price in store at the time of the exchange. No refund will be given if a cheaper model is chosen.
- Freight chargeable to the customer will be inccurred on any exchange. In the case of an exchange the customer will be responsible for an exchange fee of $150. Additional charges may occur if outside of urban areas.
- Our 60 night trial offer is not valid for adjustable beds, special orders, clearance items or commercial orders.
- Our 60 night trial offer is not valid for spare beds, single or california king mattresses or where the purchaser is not the prime user.
- Our 60 night trial is not valid on extra firm beds.
- Maximum of one exchange per customer. No exchange is available on the exchanged item.
- The exchange is void if the mattress shows any visible signs of abnormal wear, dirt, stains or smells.
For any questions or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org